Classroom administration (abbreviation in Czech - SSU) is primarily focused on the technical support of lecturers during their lectures in classrooms and lectures halls at FEM buildings, dormitories JIH, F, G, BCD, Test Centre in rectorate and in building T.
Other SSU activities include:
- Organization of technical support during lectures and seminars,
- PC troubleshooting, minor AVT fixes in FEM educational areas,
- booking of classrooms and lecture halls,
- maintenance controls in FEM classrooms and lecture halls,
- staffing of short-term jobs offered by FEM,
- support for weekend education,
- organization of training for FEM lecturers and doctoral students for manipulation with AVT at FEM classrooms and lecture halls,
- creation of organizational rules for individual processes,
- ordering office supplies and supplies for printers and copiers of FEM employees,
- ensuring ecological disposal of empty toner cartridges and discharged batteries.
Martina Cestrová, tel: +420 224 384 292, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, room FEM E250