The FEM Golf Tour 2017 is a series of golf tournaments organized by the Preparatory Committee of the Club of friends of golf at the Faculty of Economics and Management (abbreviation in Czech KPG PEF). The members of the Club are primarily staff, PhD students, students and invited FEM guests with their accompaniment.
Tournaments are usually played on 18 holes, according to the Golf Rules and Local Course Rules.
Men and women compete together in one category.
Women tee off red tees, men use the yellow tees.
- The handicap from the Czech Golf Federation is used as the starting handicap for the calculation of the stableford points. If the player does not have a HCP, the HCP 54 is used.
- After completing the FEM Golf Tour 2017 the players adjust their HCP based on the result (this HCP is valid for this Tour only - further referred as FEM-HCP).
- For each subsequent tournament either HCP from the Czech Golf Federation, or FEM-HCP is used, whichever is the lower.
Placement in the tournament
The order of placement in a single tournament is determined as follows:
- 1. Higher number of the total stableford points.
- 2. Higher number of stableford points earned on the hole No. 1 (if equal, the stableford points are compared on subsequent holes).
- 3. Lottery.
Scoring in the tournament
The base for the point score is the number of points that is equal to the reversed placement in the tournament. Then points are added for the first five places:
- 1st place + 10 points
- 2nd place + 7 points
- 3rd place + 5 points
- 4th place + 3 points
- 5th place + 2 points
Overall ranking on the FEM Golf Tour 2017
The total ranking on the tour is determined by the total sum of points from each tournament of the tour. If the total number of points is equal, the order is determined as follows:
- 1. Fewer tournaments completed.
- 2. Better ranking on the first completed tournament (if equal, the ranking on other completed tournaments will be compared).
- 3. Lottery.